Top ten short good morning sms text messages



“Thank you for making my mornings perfect. Good morning my dear wife.”


“Good morning to my beautiful wife.”


“Dear wife, you are the last and first thought on my mind. Good morning.”


“Good morning to the perfect woman in my life.”


“You have stepped into my life and made me realize what unconditional love means. Good morning sweetheart.”


“Your smile is the only sunshine I need. Good morning!”


“Got your coffee and newspaper? Then all that’s missing is my kiss. Good morning!”


“Do you know how good it feels to wake up every day
And know that you are mine
And I am yours?
Good Morning and Love You.”


Dear friend, new opportunities are going away and you will be too late to catch them. So, forget the bed and gear up to run. Good morning to you from a friend and well wisher. 


I don't believe in age,
I believe in energy.
Don't let age dictate
what you can or cannot do.
Good Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...