Top ten sympathy quotes for loss of mother




1. Still can’t believe it. Feel so sorry for your loss. Your mother was a great woman and I want you to know that I loved her as much as I love you.


2. Just don’t know what to say. I believe that these moments must be with no words. Just feelings of love. Really sorry for your loss.


3. If there is another place, a good one, this great lady will watch us now, and want you to be happy and full of love she gave to you.


4. You have to be strong. I know it’s too difficult. Your moments are around your mind all the time, but listen, you have to keep them, for her. To be alive in your heart forever.


5. Your mother was the mother everyone would like to have. Just remember that. My condolences for your loss.



6.  Look up the sky after the rain. Sure she will be there. Colorful and pretty like the rainbow. Free like birds.


7. There are coming difficult days, but you need to be optimist. Pain for this loss never goes away, but at least you’ ll keep her love in your heart.


8. Like the last light when the sun goes down.. My condolences for your loss.


9. There is no precious person in the world than mother. I totally understand what you’ve being through and I’ll stand by your side.

10. I remember how much she used to love us, and take care of us, and be there for all of us. That loss came too early. So sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...