Top ten wedding anniversary quote




"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more." Unknown

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." Stephanie Perkins

"You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss

"Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side." Unknown

"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time." Julia Child

"I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you." Unknown

"In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you." Virginia Woolf

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." Mignon McLaughlin

"Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply." Zane Grey

"In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you." Unknown

"Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...