Top ten romantic morning wishes for wife


Top ten romantic morning wishes for wife

➤ You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.

➤ You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.

➤ There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you. Good morning.

➤ The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU. Good morning.


➤ Because of you, I now understand what all of those quotes about love actually mean.

➤ You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.

➤ Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.

➤ I will always protect you and take care of you. I will shelter you and be by your side always.

➤ I hope you feel my love all around you as you go through your day, sweetheart. I cannot wait to see you this evening.

➤ Good morning to the girl of my dreams. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...