Best Romantic Valentine's Day Quotes


Best Romantic Valentine's Day Quotes

"You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day" 


"I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together."  Akif Kichloo, The Feeling May Remain 


Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can't help falling in love with you. Elvis Presley 


I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time. Richard Nixon , love letter to his wife 


The shorthand soulmates often use to describe one another is "the love of my life." Alan Wolfelt, When Your Soulmate Dies 

As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee 

There is so much love for us to share. This is our time to fall in love again with each other Rita Jacobsen, Love Quotes 


If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. Author Unknown 


"Thank you for the special joy I've found in loving you. 
We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!" 


"Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love." Tito Tinajero, Love Poems For Valentine's Day 


Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue 


There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau 


Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are! Catherine Pulsifer 


Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. Dr. Karl Menninger 


"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." Emily Bronte 


In a lifetime love is a treasure, and life with you my dear is always such a pleasure. Catherine Pulsifer, Love Is A Treasure 


". . . . the basis for Valentine's Day celebration is associated with love. Love is its primary figure and focus. This is why the 14th day of February was set aside globally for all lovers and Valentine himself." Felix Emiebi, Be My Val 


"On this Valentines let me tell you, you are a sweetheart who makes every day the bright and cheerful kind, who brings the warmest memories and the happiest thoughts to mind." 


In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person. 


For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...