Top ten Goodnight SMS

1* “Beautiful” Morning
“colourful” Noon
“Joyful” Evening
“Peaceful” Night
Be happy its
“Fantastic EVIninG”
“HAVE” “A” “Sweet” “Dreams”


2* New Day, New Morning, New Sun Rise, New Plans, New Hopes, New Success…
Have a Happy & Successful Day.




3* A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart
Makes When You`re Fast Asleep.
In Dreams You Will Lose Your
Heartaches.Good Night


4* I never deserved to be loved this much.
 Your love for me is more than what fate has brought.
I can’t just explain how great this is.
Thanks for loving me. Good night.


5* May this night take away all you sadness and fears
as tomorrow ushers in all your long awaited joy.
Good night my dear.


6* In case you want to know…
I will stop loving you the very day the breeze cease to flow.
Good night my love, my dream come true.


7* No matter how distant we will ever be from each other,
 my heart will never be far away from your love. Good night.


8* Never blame a day in your life.
Good days give you happiness.
Bad days give you experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
Good Night…


9* Do not count what you have lost.
Just see what you have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give
you back your lost things! “good night”


10* Dream big and dream tonight,
Dream that things will be alright,
Your dream will turn to reality is my wish for you,
You don’t have to strive through,
Wishing a lovely night to you,
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...