Best german shepherd quotes and sayings


What did humans do to deserve German Shepherds?

The only thing better than coffee is my German Shepherd


Not every human knows how to love a German Shepherd, but every German Shepherd knows how to love a human


If people had hearts like German Shepherds, the world would be full of love, loyalty, and head tilting….lots of head tilting.

When I look at my German Shepherd, I don’t see a dog. I see a friend, a family member, a protector.
Best Friends by Sheri Luxury Faux Fur Donut Cuddler (23x23), Gray - Small Round Donut Cat and Dog Cushion Bed, Orthopedic Relief
All you need is love…and a German Shepherd
My German Shepherd makes everything better
Always be yourself…unless you can be a German Shepherd…always be a German Shepherd

See more: Love good nite Sweet Good Night Messages for Her

Never trust anyone that doesn’t like your German Shepherd
A German Shepherd is one of the only dogs in the world that loves you more than you love yourself

To you, your German Shepherd might just be your dog, to your German Shepherd, your German Shepherd you are everything

The more I get to know my work mates, the more I get to love my German Shepherd

STRANGER: How many kids do you have? ME: 3 including the one with big ears that sheds all the time.

Who needs a best friend when you’ve got a German Shepherd
My German Shepherd makes me happy, even if boys don’t
German Shepherds are where the heart is

My German Shepherd is like a good drop of wine…she/he warms my soul in ways no person can.

4 comments:

Featured Post

Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Message | Quote SMS Blog

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Quote SMS Blog Father's Day is an opportunity to tell your father how much you appreciate him. New fathe...